[governance] CIVIL SOCIETY MEDIA GUIDELINES TUNIS2005

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Thu Nov 3 14:07:34 EST 2005

At 12:55 03-11-05  -0500, Avri Doria wrote:

>On 3 nov 2005, at 12.19, Veni Markovski wrote:
>
>>(note that Adam and J. are both Europeans)
>
>sort of. Adam lives in Japan and works for a Japanese employer

Avri,
without going into a discussion. Yes, you are right. But that's known
to not so many of the governments and media. And two, his English is,
I am afraid, still quite British English...

So, again - since Jeanette suggested first Adam and Milton; I thought
that's OK.
Now someone said, Jeanette and Adam. That's still fine. I was just
making a point, that if Jeanette wanted to be there, she could have
said so. Why are we making such a big argument? Let the three of them
talk to each other and come with a 2-people slot.

veni