[governance] CIVIL SOCIETY MEDIA GUIDELINES TUNIS 2005 ATTACHMENTS]

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Thu Nov 3 11:33:38 EST 2005

> well, if they do what i did when i did the press conference in Geneva,
> i.e. wear a second - CS badge, it should be ok.  I don't think they
> should speak for CS while wearing a gold badge.  but get two badges and
> i think it should be ok.
That is the only problem: The German govt does not allow us to have a
second - CS - badge. So Jeanette would just have to take it off or
at least very make clear that she is a CS member in the German delegation
and not representing in any way the German position. Like this, it is fine
with the German government.