[governance] [Fwd: [WSIS CS-Plenary] CIVIL SOCIETY MEDIA GUIDELINESTUNIS 2005 ATTACHMENTS]

Milton Mueller Mueller at syr.edu
Thu Nov 3 10:15:27 EST 2005

I am sure I COULD do this, Avri's doubts nothwithstanding, but am somewhat puzzled as to why you did not propose Adam and yourself? If it's only modesty I will then put your name forward.
If there is some other reason why you think I would be in a better position to do it, or you need to be doing something else, I'd be happy to serve.

--MM

>>> Jeanette Hofmann <jeanette at wz-berlin.de> 11/3/2005 8:19 AM >>>
Hi all,

we need two people as press contacts for Tunisia. One person should act
as the Media Liaison Officer and thus form the interface to the media
office. The other one would act as spokesperson for us and do interviews
on the behalf of the caucus.

The spokesperson must be able to distinguish between individual opinions
and those that have the support of the caucus. It should be somebody who
has followed the WSIS process for a longer time, contributed throughout
the post Geneva process and brings a lot of expertise to the table.
Former WGIG members seem somewhat problematic, "golden badge" people are
disqualified.

I would thus suggest Adam and Milton. Comments?

jeanette