[governance] Fwd: The US factor in the WSIS needshighlightingas much as the Tunisian factor

L.D.Misek-Falkoff, Ph.D., J.D.. ldmf at att.net
Wed Nov 2 12:30:57 EST 2005

Greetings and thank you for weighing in on the content side, if I understand it; else please forgive and illuminate further.

I would appreciate your view on the following - that the more interesting the substance, the more will conceptual notice of need for, and practical routes to, accessibility develop as in other at-least-partially self-governing systems (a view).

This observation is not to prejudice or detract from issues of accessibility at all, and in fact in communication modalities and formats for all including those with disabilities, emphatically - but just to suggest that very interesting uses and materials have a way of propagating interest and support, indeed sometimes from unanticipated sources.

Very bests wishes, and thank you for the discussion, LDMF.

-----
Linda D. Misek-Falkoff, Ph.D., J.D..
Online communications systems ARPANet forward.
For Identification here: *Respectful Interfaces* Programme / Communications
Coordination Committee for the United Nations.  ACM ABA.  International
Disability Caucus for the Disability Convention (toward U.N. Treaty).