[governance] Fwd: The US factor in the WSIS needs highlighting as much as the Tunisian factor

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Tue Nov 1 06:57:22 EST 2005

Hello,

this was posted a few hours ago to the plenary list. I disagree with the
overall approach and with putting special emphasis on criticism against
the US, but I though it useful to forward the message, for those of us
who do not follow the Plenary list to get an idea of other points of
view. I think they might even be widely shared in the broader WSIS civil
society circles.