[governance] New version of WSIS CS statement: Two IG issues

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Wed Nov 30 17:35:25 EST 2005

hi Vittorio,

i am hoping (i really need to get the proposed charter finished and
sent out) to pull in people from further afield then just the IG
caucus to work on the IGF modalities.

Having said that, of course while i am claiming the right to try and
start another Wg with other interested individuals, i would never
dream of denying anyone else that right.

a.