[governance] Countries and ccTLDs

David Allen David_Allen_AB63 at post.harvard.edu
Thu Dec 15 09:35:11 EST 2005

Bertrand hits so nicely here key points in a discussion intensively
underway among those concerned with multilingualization.
Particularly MINC (the Multilingual Internet Names Consortium) is in
the midst of these questions:  How are all the diverse
representations of community - often overlapping - made accessible
and also in a coherent fashion that is manageable and underpins
connectivity among all.

David

Co-Principal
Collab CPR