[governance] Administrativia

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Tue Aug 16 11:32:34 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have just been asked to take over as caretaker of this list.

Among the things I have done is increased the file size that could be
accepted o the list.  This was, unfortuantely, interfering with
Karen's ability to send us updates.  And while I would prefer a setup
that allowed people the option to pull documents down as opposed to
pushing them on everybody's mailboxes, I fear that for the moment,
people will have to control that sort of thing at their end.

Also, there were deferred messages from May of 2004.  I have purged
them all.  If you have sent anything that did not get through for any
reason and you still want it to get through at this point, please
send it again.

Iwatch this list pretty carefully, so should notice any problems.
However, if anyone is having problems, please feel free to let me
know.  I will try to be responsive, though on occasion i may be away
from the network for a few days.

cheers

a.