[governance] CS comments, edited initial response

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Thu Aug 11 14:49:57 EDT 2005

hi

>Overall I think it would be helpful if someone could put the issues in
> >the same order as they appear in the WGIG report and say which report
> >para(s) our comments are referring to.  More natural, and it could
> >help if we are to respond on an issue by issue basis during prepcom.

inspired, i have done this.. but, i wasn't able to keep adam's tracking -
not sure why? but it does make it easy to see where we are (and where we
aren't) commenting..

anyway, it doesn't take so long to do, so if it has to be done again after
a round of comments, not a problem.. i'll just send it to adam for now,
unless people are happy to work on a version that in effect has saved
changes made by adam..

karen