[governance] Comments related to the WGIG report

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wz-berlin.de
Wed Aug 10 08:17:32 EDT 2005

Hi, the discussion about one root versus multiple or parallel roots is
probably older than the DNS itself. Most debates on this issue don't go
anywhere.

I would very much appreciate if we could focus our attention on our
response on the WGIG report. There are still many issues we havn't
discussed properly. In Geneva we will again draft position papers. It
would be so nice if the caucus could make up its mind on central issues
such as the forum.

jeanette