[governance] Comments related to the WGIG report

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Wed Aug 10 10:19:57 EDT 2005

Il giorno mer, 10-08-2005 alle 14:17 +0200, Jeanette Hofmann ha scritto:
> I would very much appreciate if we could focus our attention on our
> response on the WGIG report. There are still many issues we havn't
> discussed properly. In Geneva we will again draft position papers. It
> would be so nice if the caucus could make up its mind on central issues
> such as the forum.

Well, I didn't see much reaction (neither positive nor negative) to the
text I proposed. What shall we do?

I would in any case recommend, if you or Adam have some time, to try to
merge all different parts (long comment + annexes) into one single
document with chapters. I think it would be easier to handle and to
revise.