No subject

Thu Jan 13 08:49:26 EST 2022

em to make sense that those liaising with Brazil at the moment should proba=
bly be a part of the meeting committees to ensure consistency and coherency.

As to 1net, it might also make sense for one of the Brazil liaisons to be a=
 part of the 1net civil society steering committee component just to be sur=
e that we have continuity across the various committees/liaisons.

Finally, I realize that there is quite some debate about what 1net is or is=
 not but I do believe that there is merit to participating and seeing where=
 it leads us - as we have discussed before.  I would also note that there i=
s considerable merit in bringing stakeholders together and to figuring out =
what pressing IG related issues those stakeholders can find commonality of =
purpose on and work together to progress.

Matthew