[bestbits] OFF-TOPIC - Brazil: Return to Terror

ian.peter at ianpeter.com ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Sun Oct 28 22:37:46 EDT 2018

Hi Parminder,

not the time for a detailed discussion on this, but I do regard Cgi.br
as the best example we have seen of a national body addressing internet
issues, and a good model. That's the sort of co-operation which internet
governance needs within each jurisdiction, not models based on market
ideologies or trust in a pure nation states system. We may never agree
on the optimal path forward, but I do not see answers in this space
until all stakeholders co-operate.

Ian