[bestbits] Spain/Catalunya Developments. Scary

Gus Rossi gus at publicknowledge.org
Wed Sep 20 14:49:21 EDT 2017

Which you cannot just simply fully attribute only to the Spanish judiciary
just because the Spanish Constitution declares a division of powers, as the
political context and history of Spain indicate otherwise. Which was my
point.

----
# # #
# • #
# #

*Gus Rossi*
Global Policy Director (202) 861-0020 (x123) | (202) 651 1337
<(202)%651-1337> (mobile) | @agustinrs <https://twitter.com/agustinrs>
*Public Knowledge* | @publicknowledge <https://twitter.com/publicknowledge>
 | www.publicknowledge.org
1818 N St. NW, Suite 410 | Washington, DC 20036 | CFC 12259

*The IP3 Awards are September 28th!* RSVP at publicknowledge.org/IP32017.