[bestbits] On the future of Best Bits and the pre-IGF meeting

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 18:46:16 EDT 2017

Hi

Yes, I agree it would be good to have more people volunteering for a new
Steering Committee
But it seems that this is a bit of a dilemma now because a new Steering
Committee would also bring in more people
Or even not necessarily an SC but a new volunteer group for activities.
As per the procedures if the number for 10 volunteers for SC is not found,
fewer positions can be filled, forming a smaller group.
So maybe start small and then see how we go from there?

Best,

Renata