[bestbits] On the future of Best Bits and the pre-IGF meeting

Jeremy Malcolm jmalcolm at eff.org
Wed Jul 26 19:46:32 EDT 2017

On 26/7/17 4:28 pm, Renata Aquino Ribeiro wrote:
> So a few concrete suggestions:
>
> 1 - There is an interest in electing leaders and SC? If so, should we
> take nominations and start the process?

I would be happy to coordinate the process and to act as returning
officer, if that helps (which implies not nominating myself; I have had
a good run already).  I could also offer some secretariat support to the
committee.  But let's ensure we have enough volunteers to run, first.

--
Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Global Policy Analyst
jmalcolm at eff.org

Tel: 415.436.9333 ext 161

Public key: https://www.eff.org/files/2016/11/27/key_jmalcolm.txt
PGP fingerprint: 75D2 4C0D 35EA EA2F 8CA8 8F79 4911 EC4A EDDF 1122