[bestbits] On the future of Best Bits and the pre-IGF meeting

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 09:54:42 EDT 2017

Thanks Jeremy for triggering the discussion about Best Bits.
One observation from this email thread that only less​ than handful who got
into the discussions.
This "might" give some signal but could be a false signal, that there are
not enough members are really interested of what is being shared here.

If possible to direct the scope of this group to a youth segment per the
recommendation of  Renata and others in this thread.  Having the hybrid
between the experienced and the young will feed into knowledge exchange an
might activate the group.

Then let the group have new SC to come up with fresh ideas.
Best,
Nadira