[bestbits] [ycig] Youth Observatory Workshops at the IGF: WS #193 and #212

Dawahi Khouloud khoulouddaouahi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 11:12:36 EST 2017

Thank you very much Bruna .I will definitively join .
Our session revolves around the same topic *WS #90 Achieving the 2030
Sustainable Development Agenda in a Digital Future: Where Do Youth
Stand?*organized
jointly by the UN Major Group for Youth and Children (unmgcy.org) and other
youth-led organizations. Young practitioners will share reflections from
various regions (LAC, Europe, Asia and Africa ) on the work undergone by
their respective organizations while sharing best practices, lesson
learned, and recommendations.

Our session's outcome will be written into a blog and policy brief for wide
dissemination, while serving as a step forward in engaging in ICT
discussions within the UN system, notably the WSIS forum. Come join us and
make your voice heard!  (http://sched.co/CTr9)

‌
<https://mailtrack.io/> Sent with Mailtrack
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mailtrack-for-gmail-inbox/ndnaehgpjlnokgebbaldlmgkapkpjkkb?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality>