[bestbits] Achieving the 2030 Agenda in a Digital Future: Where Do Youth Stand?

Dawahi Khouloud khoulouddaouahi at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 09:23:43 EST 2017

Dear friends,

I would like to invite you to our IGF session: *WS #90 Achieving the 2030
Sustainable Development Agenda in a Digital Future: Where Do Youth
Stand?*organized
jointly by the UN Major Group for Youth and Children (unmgcy.org) and other
youth-led organizations. Young practitioners will share reflections from
various regions (LAC, Europe, Asia and Africa ) on the work undergone by
their respective organizations while sharing best practices, lesson
learned, and recommendations.

Our session's outcome will be written into a blog and policy brief for wide
dissemination, while serving as a step forward in engaging in ICT
discussions within the UN system, notably the WSIS forum. Come join us and
make your voice heard!  (http://sched.co/CTr9)

Looking forward to seeing you in Geneva or having you join online,
Khouloud ,

‌
<https://mailtrack.io/> Sent with Mailtrack
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mailtrack-for-gmail-inbox/ndnaehgpjlnokgebbaldlmgkapkpjkkb?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality>