[bestbits] Youth Observatory Workshops at the IGF: WS #193 and #212

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 11:20:07 EST 2017

Dear all,

Heres a little invitation for those of you attending IGF next week!

This year the Youth Observatory (SIG Youth) is holding two workshops on
Youth challenges and Gender Issues.

On December 19th, starting at 10h10 am at Room XXVII - E (Palais des
nations) the we are hosting the *Workshop 193**: **Youth Engagement in
Internet Governance Ecosystem: Current Scenario, Controversies and Future
Action* and the idea is to discuss issues related to youth participation in
Internet Governance such as the need of our own agenda and funding
challenges. The workshop will also be the launching of the english version
of our book - *Analyses of a Connected Youth* - *so join us if you want to
grab a copy*! (: More info here: http://sched.co/CTrZ
<https://t.co/2Fxt8swjSy>

The second workshop we are hosting and organizing is *Workshop 212:
**Navigating
gender and youth challenges: telling stories about women, technology and
creation. *And our idea here is to provide a environment of exchanges
between generations of women in tech on the challenges and barriers we face
while online or looking for a job in the tech field. This second workshop
will take place on Wednesday, December 20, from 11:50 to 13:20 at Room
XXIII - E and more info can be found here: http://sched.co/CTsA
<https://t.co/4vFnrOSn3G>.

Hope to see you all there!

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *