[bestbits] Argentina deports 2 straight from Bs As airport

Pilar Saenz mpsaenz at karisma.org.co
Sat Dec 9 11:23:31 EST 2017

Hi
Several NGO (mostly latin american) published a press release this week about the WTO meeting and the Argentinian blacklisted.

Spanish, Portuguese and English version available.

https://karisma.org.co/comunicado-de-organizaciones-de-la-sociedad-civil/

--
Enviado desde mi dispositivo Android con K-9 Mail. Por favor, disculpa mi brevedad.