[bestbits] Argentina deports 2 straight from Bs As airport

Peter Micek peter at accessnow.org
Sat Dec 9 11:28:44 EST 2017

I think we should aim high, addressing the UN Secretary general, head of
WTO, president of Argentina, and perhaps the High Commissioner for Human
Rights.

For reference, here's the Access Now statement on the original conference
rejections, previous to this awful news.
https://www.accessnow.org/access-now-statement-civil-society-exclusion-wto-meeting-argentina/