[bestbits] Argentina deports 2 straight from Bs As airport

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Sat Dec 9 05:11:54 EST 2017

Ouch!!!

I think that this situation calls for an international statement of
solidarity from global civil society.

I'd like to convene an informal drafting group (open to all civil
society) for quickly drafting a sign-on statement on this matter.

Therefore, everyone who would like to be involved, please let me know.

Greetings,
Norbert