[bestbits] Reminder to register for pre-IGF civil society meeting (very limited travel support)

Ayden Férdeline ayden at ferdeline.com
Sat Oct 22 01:40:24 EDT 2016

I think this is a very good question — what is the source of funding here? (I ask out of curiosity, as I have been fortunate enough to secure funding to enable my participation already.) Thanks for all that you do, Jeremy.

Ayden Férdeline
[linkedin.com/in/ferdeline](http://www.linkedin.com/in/ferdeline)