[bestbits] Reminder to register for pre-IGF civil society meeting (very limited travel support)

Jeremy Malcolm jmalcolm at eff.org
Sat Oct 22 13:13:00 EDT 2016

So far we have $1000 each from EFF, ICANN and ICANN NCUC but we are
trying to raise more, since that clearly isn't going to go very far.
The more we raise, the more people can be supported.

There was a "subject to funding" checkbox in the registration form
Parminder which I guess you missed.  I will set it for you.

On 21/10/16 10:40 pm, Ayden Férdeline wrote:
> I think this is a very good question — what is the source of funding
> here? (I ask out of curiosity, as I have been fortunate enough to
> secure funding to enable my participation already.) Thanks for all
> that you do, Jeremy.
>
> Ayden Férdeline
> linkedin.com/in/ferdeline <http://www.linkedin.com/in/ferdeline>

>>> 10 points for high engagement in one or multiple networks
>>> 10 points if you are from a developing country