[bestbits] blog Ephraim Percy Kenyanito

Ephraim Percy Kenyanito ekenyanito at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 12:16:37 EST 2016

Hello Willi,

Greetings from Nairobi, Kenya!

Yes, I am interested in constructive engagement and suggestions on how to
improve African engagement on Internet Governance and social justice.

I have received really great feedback from very many people all over via
email and other channels with suggestions on how to further improve this
forthcoming publication since publishing my article yesterday .

Regarding the section on my website <http://ephraimkenyanito.com>: *"leave
a reply";* the comments do not appear automatically as any comment that
appears to be spam gets picked up by the spam filter.

However, I just saw your comments and will be happy to have a discussion
with you.

P.S- This is not the full publication (it is just a 990 word summary of the
over 30,000 word publication.) I will be happy to set up some time to
discuss further (via skype/ or in person) this upcoming publication,
additionally, please feel free to let me know if you're interested to
receive this major forthcoming publication focused on the 2014-2016 period
as a PDF to your email.

​

--

Best Regards,