[bestbits] [JNC - Forum] [governance] Fwd: [IGFmaglist] IGF Retreat Participants

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 07:24:32 EDT 2016

The logistics for actual remote participation can sure be more (especially
if it's not planned), online streaming of the event could involve less
logistics.

Overall both options has a common requirement of adequate internet
facility. Considering the location of the meeting, I'd expect that adequate
connectivity will be least of the problem.

Regards

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos