[bestbits] Joint submission to the WSIS+10 Review

Jonathan Jacobs jonathan at gp-digital.org
Wed Oct 21 11:31:53 EDT 2015

Dear all,

Jonathan here - I'm the new Communications Officer at Global Partners
Digital. Nice to meet you all!

Just wanted to let you know that we've published a blog article
<http://bit.ly/1MTnksU> on the WSIS civil society coordination meeting
which was held last week in New York.

It provides a summary of the meeting and a link to the outcome document - a
joint submission to the Zero-draft, signed by 46 organisations from 24
countries.

You can also read the submission here: http://bit.ly/1jyRiaj

Let me know if you have any questions or feedback - and please do share
with anyone in your networks who might be interested.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

--
*Jonathan Jacobs*
Communications and Operations Officer | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL