[bestbits] [governance] US Support for Multistakeholder Governance is Conditional on US Remaining in Control

genekimmelman at gmail.com genekimmelman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 08:32:32 EDT 2015

"I don't think " is neither indicative of an Administration official position nor a lie. But regardless of that, my comment referred only to the relatively different positions of the majority in Congress and the Administration. As a practical matter it may not make a big difference for the point you wish to make.