[bestbits] Endorsements invited - joint civil society comments on the WSIS+10 Zero Draft

Brett Solomon brett at accessnow.org
Sun Oct 18 17:49:33 EDT 2015

Congrats to all who worked on this. It's great to see such a diverse and
important coalition, Brett

Brett Solomon
Executive Director
Access | accessnow.org

+1 917 969 6077
@solomonbrett
Key ID: 0x4EDC17EB
Fingerprint: C02C A886 B0FC 3A25 FF9F ECE8 FCDF BA23 4EDC 17EB

*Join the Access team - we're hiring
<https://www.accessnow.org/about/jobs>! *
*Subscribe to our weekly newsletter on digital rights, the Access
Express: accessnow.org/express <http://accessnow.org/express>*