[bestbits] Endorsements invited - joint civil society comments on the WSIS+10 Zero Draft

Oksana Prykhodko sana.pryhod at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 18:27:41 EDT 2015

Dear Lea, dear all,

Thank you very much for your fantastic job!

INGO European Media Platform did organize on October 15 round table
"Internet Governance on global level and Ukraine's position on it".

Please find attached summary of this round table and please take into
account our endorsement of your statement.

Best regards,
Oksana
Congrats to all who worked on this. It's great to see such a diverse and
important coalition, Brett

Brett Solomon
Executive Director
Access | accessnow.org

+1 917 969 6077
@solomonbrett
Key ID: 0x4EDC17EB
Fingerprint: C02C A886 B0FC 3A25 FF9F ECE8 FCDF BA23 4EDC 17EB

*Join the Access team - we're hiring
<https://www.accessnow.org/about/jobs>! *
*Subscribe to our weekly newsletter on digital rights, the Access
Express: accessnow.org/express <http://accessnow.org/express>*