[bestbits] [governance] Call for Participation: Global Congress on Intellectual Property and the Public Interest, 2015

Nick Ashton-Hart nashton at consensus.pro
Sat May 23 14:37:32 EDT 2015

Parminder, to be honest, this dialogue to me exemplifies the problems with
the dialogue here. You've known me for many years and the positions I
routinely take. We have had this conversation before, I won't burden this
list with a rerun. I won't be replying further on this subject. Life's too
short.