[bestbits] Facebook's Internet.org Isn't the Internet, It's Facebooknet

Mawaki Chango kichango at gmail.com
Wed May 6 02:32:02 EDT 2015

Thanks for raising awareness and sharing.

Probably a minor point in the grand scheme of things: What's wrong with
Facebook and security when it comes to user data and traffic? Remember, it
took them some time and polemic before we were able to add that 's' to http?

/Brought to you by Mawaki's droid agent