[bestbits] The elephant in the room?

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at riseup.net
Tue May 26 15:28:45 EDT 2015

Dear parminder and all,

after I read the text of Becky, I wanted to know, who is One World
Trust. Therefore. That's why I looked around a bit on the site
www.oneworldtrust.org.

In About Us:
"A detailed review of the past links between the One World Trust and the
All Party Group, can be found here."
Voices in Parliament; a brief study of a successful All-Party
Parliamentary Group
www.oneworldtrust.org/publications/doc_view/195-appgwg-and-owt-history?tmpl=component&format=raw

Dear parminder, never i thought, that there comes a positive answer like
from you. You have to read this text. Then you understand, that the
interest and intention of this organisation is very different of that of
you. I hope that.

With "accountability" we have the same situation like with the routing
of our data packets. If you create a system, where the necessarity of
"Governace" or "Accountability" is a design principle, then the "Civil
Society", the people, lost.

The perspective of a "One World", a "New World Order", a "Super
Government" or any other shit, is a moving of representative systems to
a single center. Not important, where. Wall Street, City of London or
any. Like in all representative systems, the people have no trust.
Because the reality is very different to the representative theater.
This make the propaganda to "accountability" necessary.

You start tour life in India. Or not? Therefore, you know the lies of
the British elites and occupiers. We speak about self organizing, self
determination, if we speak about Civil Society.

many greetings, willi
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Am 25/05/2015 um 02:27 a.m. schrieb parminder: (in BestBit)