[bestbits] The elephant in the room?

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Mon May 25 01:27:21 EDT 2015

Dear Becky/ All

Good to see a substantive discussion begin on this important topic.

Hope the list can sustain such a discussion to come up with a
transparency and accountability framework that is best for the IG civil
society.

The four principles in the cited document look good to me -
transparency, participation, evaluation, and complaint and response
mechanisms.

Look forward to a good discussion on this list, and BB's steering
committee's response to the proposal.

I am also seeking a discussion on the JNC list, and will also request a
formal response from the JNC.

Best, parminder