[bestbits] Call for Submissions for new UN study on use of encryption and anonymity

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 13:24:38 EST 2015

Dear all,

The first time I heard this, I wondered the practicality and implication;
so every bank in the UK will stop running on https, it also mean a typical
UK govt official will be banned from setting up VPN link in other to have
private conversations.

I believe UK govt knows the implication of banning encryption, however I
think the collaboration between UK/US will be more about having a looking
glass through the encrypted traffic which will also be good news to hackers
;-)

Cheers!
sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.