[bestbits] Call for making the IGF permanent

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Mon Sep 1 07:18:47 EDT 2014

Hi Anja,

when I suggested yesterday that we should ask for the IGF to become
permanent I referred to the specific discussion we had about the number
of years.

However, I don't see any problems with asking for also strengthening the
IGF. We have by now several more or less consensual ms documents that
support such a position, not least the NetMundial statement.

jeanette