[bestbits] [Help]after a successfully signed ITU transparency letter, let's advocate for it??

Deborah Brown deborah at apc.org
Mon Oct 13 17:17:45 EDT 2014

Hi all,

There is a provisional participant list available on WCITLeaks:
http://files.wcitleaks.org/public/S14-PP-ADM-0002!!PDF-E.pdf

It's not complete, but at least a start. Hopefully, an updated version
will be made available soon.

Also, lots of proposals are available on WCITLeaks and through Anatel:
http://www.anatel.gov.br/Portal/exibirPortalPaginaEspecial.do?acao=&codItemCanal=1950&codigoVisao=$visao.codigo&nomeVisao=$visao.descricao&nomeCanal=Comiss%F5es%20/%20Comit%EAs&nomeItemCanal=Confer%EAncia%20de%20Plenipotenci%E1rios%20de%202014%20(PP-14)&codCanal=423

Best,
Deborah