[bestbits] [Help]after a successfully signed ITU transparency letter, let's advocate for it??

Niels ten Oever lists at digitaldissidents.org
Mon Oct 13 10:19:56 EDT 2014

Hi all,

If you don't know who your representative at the ITU is, drop me an
email (mentioning your country) and I will send you the email address
of your representative.

So please reach out to your country delegate with the letter:
http://bestbits.net/busan-transparency/

And tweet it under the hashtag #openITU

Let's Open Up the ITU !

Best,

Niels

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint = 8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4 678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9