[bestbits] [Help]after a successfully signed ITU transparency letter, let's advocate for it??

Niels ten Oever lists at digitaldissidents.org
Fri Oct 17 15:14:58 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I hope you're well!. The request for more transparency at the ITU is
gaining steam! There was a response from the Secretary General to our
letter [0], but we haven't won yet. Please sign up to the letter [1]
and contact your delegation (if you haven't done so already).

If you need the contact information of your delegation, please ping me
(as 6 people from 3 different continents have already done!).

And tweet with the hashtag #openITU

Best,

Niels

[0] http://t.co/Ziag9QGTs5
[1] http://t.co/MHJ6aGfvYc

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint = 8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4 678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9