[bestbits] Letter now posted for endorsements (was Re: ITU Plenipot transparency & participation letter - comments close Weds, 4:00 pm EDT/ 10:00 pm CET)

Lea Kaspar lea at gp-digital.org
Wed Oct 8 19:13:18 EDT 2014

Hi all,

In response to Deborah's question - we will be sending the letter to the ITU tomorrow midday UTC. The letter will remain open for endorsements after that (until tomorrow evening I think), but please note that your organisation won't be included in the list of signatories unless you add your endorsement by noon UTC.

Apologies for the inconvenience - it is important to send the letter out as soon as we can tomorrow to ensure we have enough time for follow up activities with the Secretariat as well as Member States.

Best,
Lea