[bestbits] Letter now posted for endorsements (was Re: ITU Plenipot transparency & participation letter - comments close Weds, 4:00 pm EDT/ 10:00 pm CET)

Deborah Brown deborah at apc.org
Wed Oct 8 17:49:24 EDT 2014

Dear all, The letter is now posted on the Best Bits platform for
endorsements. http://bestbits.net/busan-transparency/

I understand that the the letter is meant to go to the ITU on
Thursday, but if someone could give a more specific cutoff time for
endorsements, that would be helpful.

Kind regards,
Deborah