[bestbits] Sao Paulo pre-meeting report?

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Sat May 3 06:29:20 EDT 2014

Dear Jeremy and all

Attached is one of the working group discussion reports from the
pre-meeting session in Sao Paulo on principles which I moderated. This
report was submitted by Stephanie Perrin. I think most of the other
groups also submitted reports, and I know that Niels and Deborah and
Joana were taking notes.

Is there any chance we can reconstruct some kind of report of the
meeting? We had really good discussions and it would be useful to
capture this in some way for future reference and use.

Best

Anriette