[bestbits] Sao Paulo pre-meeting report?

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Sat May 3 22:56:58 EDT 2014

Sorry for the delayed reply, I am away from home with intermittent access.  I have uploaded this to the pre-meeting website as a report from the meeting at http://bestbits.net/events/netmundial-coordination/, and can upload any other reports that other groups have - if several, we can then work to integrate them.

The notes that were being taken by Niels, Deborah and Joana were at https://csonetmundial.etherpad.mozilla.org/Comments.  The version that we uploaded as "Civil society key points" that was used as a reference for our interventions at the meeting was taken from this.

--
Jeremy Malcolm PhD LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet lawyer, ICT policy advocate, geek

WARNING: This email has not been encrypted. You are strongly recommended to enable encryption at your end. For instructions, see http://jere.my/l/pgp.