[bestbits] substantive proposals for Brazil summit - IG governance

Louis Pouzin (well) pouzin at well.com
Tue Feb 4 07:41:01 EST 2014

The Brazil meeting's agenda could derive primarily from what Brazil already
stated. e.g.

The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Luiz Alberto Figueiredo, said:

*"We are acting internationally for the protection of human rights. This is
the main guidance from our government, to protect freedom of expression,
human rights and privacy. We are determined to continue on this path"*

That's broad enough, short enough, and at least someone should agree.

Louis
- - -