[bestbits] Civil society response to NETmundial 2014 outcome text open for endorsement

genekimmelman at gmail.com genekimmelman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 08:17:50 EDT 2014

Some if us are working on an alternative formulation.  It will be made available for sign on. Better late than never. ...
I hope
Many cso statements during the conference were directly connected to the consensus document formulated on the 21st ,  and presenters described themselves as speaking for a broad set of cs voices. I don't believe the final statements had that broad support.