[bestbits] URGENT: Need 2 Reps of CSO for HLLM / pre-IGF 2013

Donny B.U. dbu at donnybu.com
Wed Sep 18 01:21:07 EDT 2013

Dear fellows,

straight to the point,

one day prior IGF2013, which is 21 October 2013, there will be the High
Level Leaders Meeting (HLLM). Therefore:

1. we have to submit 2 (two) names from global CSOs representative to
become panelist, together with representatives from private (probably:
Google and Indonesian Telkom), gov (probably: china and US) and technical
community (probably: APNIC and ISOC). each panelist will have about 5
minutes to share and/or give comment about the topic and presentation.

please kindly help me to decide and propose 2 names from CSOs, to be
submitted to the HLLM committee, as soon as possible not more than
tomorrow. because the HLLM formal invitation will be start to distribute on
friday.

Sorry such a hurry, because I just received the draft of term of reference
by yesterday night. I attached the TOR here. please consider the TOR as
limited (not for redistributed).

2. for you that want to attend the HLLM, please send email to
anisa at igf2013.or.id (cc: dbu at donnybu.com). the invitation will be come from
MCIT.

best regards,

-dbu-