[bestbits] Letter to Pres. Rousseff, was, Re: [governance] Dilma Rousseff's speech at UN

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Wed Sep 25 10:11:10 EDT 2013

Dear all

I would like to propose that we do a letter from civil society
commending her on her speech. We could mention our support and wishes
for the Marco Civil, and, if we want, the multi-lateral vs.
multi-stakeholder question.

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director, association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
po box 29755, melville 2109
south africa
tel/fax +27 11 726 1692