[webwewant] Re: [bestbits] Surveillance: not just a US issue

Anne Jellema anne at webfoundation.org
Tue Oct 8 11:40:43 EDT 2013

Very good point ... but advocacy supported by evidence (even if only
evidence of what the public *doesn't* know) is usually the best way to go.
As you rightly say Poncelet, the nature of these things is that they are
not in the public domain, but I wonder if there would be value in getting a
good investigative journalist in each country onto the trail?
cheers
Anne