[bestbits] Surveillance: not just a US issue

Anne Jellema anne at webfoundation.org
Tue Oct 8 06:17:08 EDT 2013

Thanks Pranesh - these are fascinating pieces. I have been wondering for
awhile if there is a widespread pattern of govts using hotly contested
license negotiations or spectrum auctions to secure access to data. It only
makes sense that they would try, I guess. Does anyone have similar
intelligence from other countries?
best
Anne

--
Anne Jellema
Chief Executive Officer

World Wide Web Foundation | 1889 F Street NW, Washington DC, 20006, USA |
www.webfoundation.org | Twitter: @webfoundation